Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 11 Do we know a transcendental number with a proven bounded continued fraction expansion?
- 7 If $AB=A$, does B have to be the identity matrix?
- 7 Is the number transcendental?
- 6 Proving that this number is irrational
- 6 Champernowne's Constant: where exactly are the large terms located?
- 5 Change date and time format via command prompt
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.