By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 9:58
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 28.2k 28.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 26.8k 26.8k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- The Workplace 12.1k 12.1k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Engineering 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 163 What to do with an individualized tip from a customer?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- View more network posts →