By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
17 profile views
Last seen Mar 24 at 18:57
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 26.5k 26.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Academia 24.7k 24.7k 77 gold badges5050 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- The Workplace 11.4k 11.4k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 8.3k 8.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Engineering 7.8k 7.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 183 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 163 What to do with an individualized tip from a customer?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- View more network posts →