I am an electrical engineer focused on developing solutions to unmet consumer needs.
To develop solutions I use:
- Micro-controllers: ARM, RX, V850, MSP430
- Sensors: Ultrasonic, Infrared, MEMS, Capacitive
- Actuators: Solenoids, Motors
- Wireless: BLE, Wifi
- Mobile Devices: Android
- Operating Systems: Bare Metal, RTOS, Embedded Linux
- Software: C/C++, Java, LABVIEW
For additional information Mahendra Gunawardena
- Engineering 7.1k 7.1k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Internet of Things 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 551 551 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 What is this small rotating part from a cell phone?
- 20 Calculating pitch, yaw, and roll from mag, acc, and gyro data
- 19 What factors to consider when selecting an integrated wifi MCU for a low powered edge device?
- 17 How to implement Wi-Fi for a headless IoT device?
- 15 What is an “Embedded Agent” in reference to a Low Powered IoT Edge Device?
- 14 How to select simple light weight IoT server for development?
- 13 What causes rechargeable batteries to age? What can be done to extend life of these batteries?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.