Enthusiast for most technological and scientific topics, specially computer science.
I made a 300ECTS degree in computer science at UCLM (Spain) and I am currently working at Nexthink in Lausanne.
I programmed my first ("finished") 2D video-game in VisualBasic-6 when I was 14, and since then, I spent most of my free time in personal projects: Real time graphics(opengl), AI neural networks, electronic, mechanical devices, house improvement...
Member for 3 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '17 at 9:00
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 529 529 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Game Development 412 412 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 358 358 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 How to stop recording with Kazam
- 37 How to stop recording with Kazam
- 32 Error handling considerations
- 10 How to generate the `Release` file on a local package repository?
- 9 How to convert std::chrono::time_point to string
- 7 Which flux type to use for SMD hobbyist (home-made) PCB?
- 7 What is the "Detailed format classification" of the ISO 6983 (G-Code spec)
- View more network posts →