Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.7k 3.7k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Why don't we use weights to store energy?
- 52 How do you know you have reached North or South Pole without GPS?
- 47 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 46 What vehicle would be the best one to start a >1000 km travel in a post apocalyptic zombie situation?
- 45 Why do small mirror imperfections matter with modern computers
- 43 Why does "ls" take extremely long in a small directory that used to be big? How to fix this?
- 41 When was Newton "not good enough" for spaceflight; first use and first absolute requirement for relativistic corrections?
- View more network posts →