What we usually consider as impossible are simply engineering problems...
there's no law of physics preventing them.
- Aviation 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Different 616 616 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 411 411 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 367 367 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Why does the B-52 outboard engine nacelle have a sharp change in shape?
- 21 What is the maximum/optimized size of the OSX photos.app library?
- 18 What is the name of the area on Earth which can be observed from a satellite?
- 12 What is the maximum/optimized size of the OSX photos.app library?
- 11 What Caused the Engine-Failure of Southwest Airlines Flight WN-3472?
- 10 What is the purpose of those casing treatments and how were they designed?
- View more network posts →