If three plane surfaces mate perfectly to each other, then they are all three perfectly flat.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 25 '16 at 1:25
- History 36.5k 36.5k 33 gold badges8686 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.6k 9.6k 99 gold badges3737 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 106 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 101 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →