If three plane surfaces mate perfectly to each other, then they are all three perfectly flat.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 25 '16 at 1:25
- History 36.7k 36.7k 33 gold badges8989 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Aviation 12.2k 12.2k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.6k 9.6k 99 gold badges3939 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 8.6k 8.6k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 154 How to return a fake watch "gifted" by a client
- 106 Why does a sticker slowly peel off, but if it is pulled quickly it tears?
- 101 IP address that is the equivalent of /dev/null
- 97 Why don't miners get boiled to death at $4$ km deep?
- 94 Why are the books in the Game of Thrones citadel library shelved spine inwards?
- 90 How is it that laser printers can print so fast nowadays (no warmup time)?
- 79 Is the loudness of a movie in the theater set by the theater or by the publisher/studio?
- View more network posts →