Jeffrey J Weimer
I teach courses in physical chemistry (thermodynamics, kinetics, spectroscopy), chemical engineering transport (principles, applications, and processes), and materials science (nature and properties of materials). My research is in surface science and technology, primarily on functionalizing surfaces.
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 2 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 27 '18 at 3:20
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 578 578 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Earth Science 315 315 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 27 My university requires that I take attendance. How should I treat students who arrive late to class?
- 25 How to deal with incompetent PhD student as an undergrad
- 13 Retract an already submitted recommendation letter (written for an undergrad student)
- 12 Cannot complete thesis and blocked to go non-thesis. What other avenues towards a degree exist?
- 10 Asking previous advisor for a better letter of reference
- 10 Why is choosing a suitable thermodynamic potential important?
- View more network posts →