Brazilian structural engineer and software developer. As an engineer, I was involved in the widening and reinforcement of bridges along the Rodovia Presidente Dutra, Brazil's most important highway which connects Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
I was also lead developer in the creation of versions 3.01 and 4.00 of Ftool, a free 2D frame analysis software for structural engineers. Version 4.00 also added a commercial Advanced Edition, while maintaining the free Educational Edition.
Currently doing an MBA at Cambridge Judge Business School. I promise I'm not selling out.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Member for 5 years, 8 months
32 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Engineering♦ 11.3k 11.3k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Skeptics 817 817 22 gold badges33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 756 756 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 689 689 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 Is the Amazon rainforest the "world's lungs"?
- 74 Why is "You’ve brought a knife to a gun fight" considered to be a mixed metaphor?
- 62 Is the title "The Last Jedi" singular or plural?
- 44 How can I measure correctly with a ruler?
- 42 Does foreach evaluate the array at every iteration?
- 25 Why are truss bridges the way they are?
- 22 How should I position two shelf supports for the best distribution of load?
- View more network posts →