Brazilian structural engineer and software developer. As an engineer, I was involved in the widening and reinforcement of bridges along the Rodovia Presidente Dutra, Brazil's most important highway which connects Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
I was also lead developer in the creation of versions 3.01 and 4.00 of Ftool, a free 2D frame analysis software for structural engineers. Version 4.00 also added a commercial Advanced Edition, while maintaining the free Educational Edition.
Currently doing an MBA at Cambridge Judge Business School. I promise I'm not selling out.
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Member for 4 years, 6 months
25 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
- Engineering♦ 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Skeptics 807 807 22 gold badges22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 756 756 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 639 639 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 Is the Amazon rainforest the "world's lungs"?
- 74 Why is "You’ve brought a knife to a gun fight" considered to be a mixed metaphor?
- 62 Is the title "The Last Jedi" singular or plural?
- 35 Does foreach evaluate the array at every iteration?
- 25 Why are truss bridges the way they are?
- 21 How should I position two shelf supports for the best distribution of load?
- 17 Why do we use multiple reinforcing bars instead of one bar with a big diameter in reinforced concrete?
- View more network posts →