A makeshift instrument or tool (mechanical, electronic or otherwise) whereby one may gaff (poke, hook, hack) something to achieve the desired result. Works better when it gets attached to a mcgoerie*. Very common worldwide especially in parts of Africa where it has been known to be the tool of choice of even high level government officials for all governmental problems.
A well designed tool similar in shape and function to a mcgafter* yet completely different in it's purpose. May also be used on it's own. Uses of this instrument are very rare and appears to only occur in the countries of Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and South Africa, as well as where former residents of those countries have dispersed abroad.
In my avatar picture, I'm the one on the right. With the hat.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 16 '15 at 10:57
- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Aviation 815 815 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Woodworking 407 407 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Tor 375 375 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Christianity 291 291 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Do I have any authority over airspace above my land?
- 25 What is the lifespan of commercial airframes (in general)?
- 21 How to run TeX from the command line interface in Linux
- 20 Can Tor be used with applications other than Web browsers?
- 18 What is airport tax used for?
- 15 Customised section overlapping in margin
- 14 "I and John" vs. "John and myself" vs. "John and I" -- Which is the acceptable way to refer to myself and my friend?
- View more network posts →