Civil engineer working primarily in bridge design, with some experience in engineering software development.
I am a Chartered Engineer with the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 4 '18 at 8:10
- English Language & Usage 14.5k 14.5k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Travel 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 Term like air lock, but underwater?
- 85 Should I say "ATM" or "cashpoint" in the UK?
- 74 Succinct word or phrase to begin quoting approximately what someone said
- 70 Generic word for uni-, bi-, tricycle, etc.?
- 56 A century ago, was giving birth a major cause of death?
- 54 What do you call the gesture whereby you rest your palms on the side of your hips?
- 53 "Who is you" – not "are"
- View more network posts →