I'm here because I believe in the StackExchange value proposition, allowing experts to connect and provide answers in the best (that I've seen to date) format for future digestion.
IMHO this model beats the pants off any other forum or discussion board I've ever been a part of, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this community great. :)
When it comes to programming, I'm a Mort.
Cleveland, OH, United States
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Apr 9 '20 at 21:39
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 528 528 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 385 385 22 gold badges33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Code Review 379 379 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 331 331 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 Using CreateDialog in VBA in an Attempt to Create Modeless Dialog Boxes
- 11 Excel table not formatting new rows appropriately - where does formatting come from?
- 11 Windows 10 Double-clicks on single click
- 10 Inline error checking in VBA
- 7 Difference between declaring a userform as Object vs MSForms.Userform?
- 7 Using a pattern of features as datum BOTH individually and as a group, for different FCFs
- 7 Adding a lubricant to an already lubricious material, how is CoF affected?
- View more network posts →