Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 88 My peers are publishing high impact papers and getting awards or offers while I am struggling to write a decent paper. What should I do differently?
- 73 First year Math PhD student; My problem solving skill has been completely atrophied and continues to decline
- 62 How can I improve my paper with mostly original contents and only two references?
- 34 Is including references of journals with low or no reputation considered bad practice?
- 26 Can it be disadvantageous to actively publish in completely different fields?
- 26 How to respond to "unfair to write English" comments?
- 12 I believe I have a clever idea/tool that should be widely adopted by the research community. How to interpret a lukewarm response?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.