AsymLabs (TM) is a brand name of Applied Numerics Ltd of Great Britain that is also under license to Resource CUA of Amsterdam. AsymLabs provides numerical analysis tools for civil engineering, construction and related fields that can be used to optimize and accelerate the infrastructure construction process in the emerging economies of the developing world - particularly hot and tropical environments. This leads to lowered construction cost, accelerated construction, and better service performance.
In the course of our work, we sometimes develop more general software tools or libraries that we donate to the open source community under MIT or GNU GPLv3 licence terms. Most, if not all of these, are for Unix based operating systems, but from time to time they are made compatible with Microsoft Windows. They can be found at our repositories at GitHub.com and BitBucket.org.
These repositories are being expanded monthly and we invite you to visit them. The primary languages of our work are Bash, C++ and Lisp.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 24 '18 at 9:08
- Unix & Linux 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 743 743 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 652 652 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 471 471 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 428 428 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Delete First line of a file
- 23 What is the difference between grep apple file and grep "apple" file?
- 13 How to define hash tables in Bash?
- 12 How do you describe your mathematical research in layman's terms?
- 9 Pipe to multiple files in the shell
- 8 How do I loop through only directories in bash?
- 8 Can Siphoned water travel a distance of 2500 ft with a height difference of 10 ft?
- View more network posts →