My background is in civil engineering with experience in modeling and simulation. I enjoy any work involved with mechanics, dynamics, and constitutive material modeling, particularly with regards to geotechnical and structural applications.
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '17 at 22:53
Top network posts
- 236 Passing capturing lambda as function pointer
- 86 Python: Concatenate (or clone) a numpy array N times
- 71 How to get every first element in 2 dimensional list
- 64 Can the compiler optimize from heap to stack allocation?
- 63 'module' object has no attribute 'choice' - trying to use random.choice
- 62 Do we really need @staticmethod decorator in python to declare static method
- 42 Does class/function order matter in C++?
- View more network posts →