My background is in civil engineering with experience in modeling and simulation. I enjoy any work involved with mechanics, dynamics, and constitutive material modeling, particularly with regards to geotechnical and structural applications.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 '17 at 22:53
Top network posts
- 212 Passing capturing lambda as function pointer
- 70 Python: Concatenate (or clone) a numpy array N times
- 64 Can the compiler optimize from heap to stack allocation?
- 59 Python How to get every first element in 2 Dimensional List
- 53 'module' object has no attribute 'choice' - trying to use random.choice
- 49 Do we really need @staticmethod decorator in python to declare static method
- 41 Does class/function order matter in C++?
- View more network posts →