- Stack Overflow 69.6k 69.6k 77 gold badges144144 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 43.1k 43.1k 22 gold badges7777 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 20k 20k 22 gold badges3434 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 3.6k 3.6k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 178 Call one constructor from another
- 115 Why did the Apple IIe make a hideous noise if you inserted the disk upside down?
- 103 What is the point of finally in a try catch/except finally statement
- 80 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 75 What is the difference between Flash memory and EEPROM?
- 72 Why is the time constant 63.2% and not 50% or 70%?
- 64 Why did C use the -> operator instead of reusing the . operator?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 6 '16