I'm a mechanical engineer in the Chicago area. I currently work as a design engineer in the agricultural machinery industry, but in college I focused on applied thermodynamics and material behavior and failure.
Though I am a proud graduate of the University of Illinois, my icon should not convey any official relationship with the University, nor that I am at all acting on their behalf.
- Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 841 841 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- The Workplace 593 593 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Sports 216 216 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Did Snape's wand change allegiance when Harry, Ron, and Hermione knocked him out?
- 28 How to politely decline unproductive jobs assigned by my manager?
- 18 Do "non-iron steels" exist?
- 15 Harvesting thermoelectric energy from computer graphics cards
- 13 At what temperature do I risk altering the structure of steel?
- 13 How do I form a budget for a mechanical research project?
- 10 Does the tackle box in gridiron football extend through all the offensive linemen even if they're a long way apart?
- View more network posts →