Retired structural engineer. I had my practice in Los Angeles for 35 years, doing design and sometimes build commercial and residential projects.
Private pilot, flying for fun.
Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 2:41
- Engineering 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 965 965 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 255 255 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 164 164 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What are those large poles for that are always in front of US stand-alone store buildings?
- 27 How do bike wheels keep turning when the rider stops pedalling?
- 24 Why are most jigsaw blades designed to cut on the up stroke and have teeth that point towards the shank?
- 16 Is it structurally sound to cut an I beam to a T on one end?
- 15 What instructions should I give to an untrained passenger for Hand propping Cessna 172N as a pilot?
- 11 Does NASA use Newtonian model of gravity for plotting the course of Juno or general relativity?
- 10 Why would a pilot ask the tower to turn the VASI off?
- View more network posts →