Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 11 About climb: If we use T/W as input, the second grade equation yields two solutions for W/S. Are both solutions realistic?
- 9 How big a risk is Mount Vesuvius for the local population?
- 8 What is weight-climb speed?
- 7 For jets, how can we show that 1/2*ρ*V^2 is equivalent to 1481.3*δ*M^2?
- 6 Questions about the level flight lift equation
- 6 In Raymer diagram "Take off parameter- Take off distance", what is the difference among "balanced field length", "over 50 ft", "ground roll"?
- 6 Does a high "wing loading" require a high approach speed or does it cause a high approach speed?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.