I am the son of a retired civil engineering professor, and the brother of a mathematics professor.
I am the co-author (with my father) of a book called "Engineering Economic Analysis For Capital Investment Decisions.
New York, New York
Member for 6 years, 2 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 7 '20 at 16:00
- History 98.5k 98.5k 1616 gold badges228228 silver badges483483 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 20.1k 20.1k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- German Language 12.1k 12.1k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Chess 11.9k 11.9k 2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 10.8k 10.8k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Were there women who were against giving women the right to vote?
- 81 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 75 Why China was able to unify and not Europe?
- 63 Why did the Germans spare Allied troops trapped at Dunkirk?
- 56 Why did Peter the Great name Saint Petersburg, Russia with a foreign styled name?
- 52 Is it ethical for a PI to tell university to pay out intern's salary for an extra month after internship ends, and keep the money?
- 52 Why did Italy abandon its alliance with Germany in WW1 and join the Allied side?
- View more network posts →