I love to tinker with excel and use it for many things it was never meant to be used for. While I have found lots of built in functions and love using some obscure ones to do things, I am limited by my knowledge of coding in VBA. I wind up doing a lot of google searches for examples on what I am trying to achieve and modifying other people code to suit my application.
Great White North
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 4 '19 at 21:45
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Super User 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Engineering 705 705 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 631 631 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 527 527 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 What would make scientists realize they were on a flat world?
- 49 How to label scatterplot points by name?
- 29 Boss wants to use my lunchtime for work
- 19 Is it structurally sound to cut an I beam to a T on one end?
- 12 Underpaying employer trying to get me to extend notice period; should I just give excessive notice in hopes they'll pay severance?
- 10 Determining the difference between US Bailey Bridge, UK Bailey Bridge, Mabey Compact 100 and Acrow 300
- 7 Excel: Text String to Date Conversion
- View more network posts →