If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done. - Peter Ustinov
- Electrical Engineering 6.7k 6.7k 1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arduino 1k 1k 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Engineering 766 766 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 265 265 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 171 171 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 How is 255 Tbit/s processed in optical fiber communication?
- 40 How are LEDs considered efficient?
- 36 Heating a wire with DC current; why is it hottest in the middle?
- 16 Why are car batteries still so heavy?
- 15 CAN Bus Licensing
- 12 How did my TV capture neighbour's DVD player's frequency?
- 12 Do we need a resistor to discharge capacitor of MOSFETs while connected to MCU?
- View more network posts →